* Write all my unwritten stories
* Send feedback for all the stories I haven't feedbacked
* Rec all the stories I haven't recced
* Answer all the e-mail I've never answered
* Redesign my Web page
Things I probably will do:
* Try to write a story
* Continue to feedback occasionally and semi-randomly
* Continue to rec stories occasionally and semi-randomly
* Stare now and then at my inbox, suffering daggers of guilt and avoidance
* Take angry stabs at redesigning my Web page every few weeks, then give up in frustration
Meanwhile, iamsab invites people to write things, and not in invisible ink.
Anyone who wants to, and that means all of you, should write us a story about the guy Rodney was in love with and didn't sleep with, or, Rodney trying to learn about the gay from books and porn. Or about John being gay and scruffy. Or about John's hand on Rodney's chest. Or whatever.
It's Monday. It's hard to write on Mondays. But we should, because "Mond" in Ancient means "porn" and of course "ay" means "yes." So, Porn? Yes! Pretend I said that in a very convincing tone that rouses armies to cheer and obey.
I slept almost the entire weekend, ate an entire batch of cookies, got a nosebleed, watched SGA, and had really ignoble fantasies about imprisonment, mine-working, rape, and comfort sex, none of which I starred in. And then I slept some more and came to work and ate a Snickers bar, the candy of shame. And now I have to do some work. Or maybe write something about John's hand on Rodney's chest. Or maybe work. *looks around for a coin to flip*