Dodgeball : Funniest movie I've seen a loooong time. Either that, or simply just what I needed tonight to turn my brain off. The inane witticisms and ludicrous commentator patter! The absurd homoeroticism! Pizzaphilic masturbation! The earnest lameness! Not to mention the kick-ass character actors and cameos. Alan Tudyk! (And Justin Long! Woobie!) If I were not so damn lazy, I would offer a dozen quotes of pure joy. Also, I usually hate those annoying caricatures of Russian steroid-enhanced female athletes, but dude, how cute was Missi Pyle?! ( Galaxy Quest 's Laliari!) Yay, Missi. I'm easy. On the other hand, Ben Stiller's little thing at the end during the credits was just disturbing. ETA: I love The Usual Suspects . How could you exist and never have seen this movie? It's, like, ten times better than that punk-ass Pulp Fiction , and it had Kevin Spacey before he was *completely* The Kevin Spacey, and took advantage of that, and made Stephen Baldwin an effective presence instead of a yawn. Add Gabriel Byrne and some character actors to die for, and it's so brill. Not to mention a beautiful film to watch--that quick, almost off-hand plane-landing shot always just takes my breath away with its jump-cut perfection, its ability to make a mundane shot arresting and urgent. Oh! My! God! Plane! Landing! Yeah. ETA2: I am sleepy.