Anna S. (eliade) wrote,
Anna S.

quick photoshop help

For something at work I need to know how to create the effect you see where a picture blurs into a white background at the edges in an artistic way. I don't have any immediate examples to offer, but it's just a softer way to present a picture as part of a page, without hard/harsh edges. I think it's feathering, but when I try to follow the Photoshop instructions using the related options, nothing actually happens. Save me from banging my head on the desk, please?

::kneels and makes pleading gesture to the fannish skies::
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.