1. Write and publish a novel.
2. Travel in Europe. Comfortably.
3. Be able to actually jog or run for 5 or more miles at a time without dying or crippling myself.
4. Buy a twee coastal house in New England, possibly to retire in.
5. Learn a second language and use it.
6. Learn to play the piano.
7. Figure out how to cook for myself at a level more ambitious than baked chicken.
I could add, "Amass enough money to retire on without being forced to live the tail-end of my life on the street eating the remnants of other people's dinners," but I'm not quite sure that fits the spirit of the list.
Hmm. Okay. I think that's my list for now.