I like found objects. Gacked from mpoetess. Not sure I did this 100 percent correctly, but eh. Write a random phrase from each of the following: Nearest book to you : 'Don't get all gnomic with me, you old fraud.' -- Stephen Fry, The Hippopotamus Nearest cd insert : "In 1975, disco was in full swing. The most popular dance was the hustle.... [snip] The friend returned to demonstrate the hustle to McCoy, who was excited to see touch-dancing making a comeback." -- Ultimate Seventies, 1975 Nearest piece of paper that you wrote on : "See what clarifying instructions can be added to [deleted] blurbs." Nearest piece that was written to you : Nothing. We send each other e-mail. Something on your desk : "Naziren--half-breed, proud, slightly crazy, ruthless. Actor identity? Johnny Depp? Or the guy who played Dorian Gray? Mother was human. He fences, likes fine things. His goal is _______? Power behind the scenes." (One of the few story notes I have jotted in my work meeting notebook.) I also used the words "toxic doughnut" in earnest today.