- I did something to cause the temperature to rise in a reservoir and it's affecting the San Andreas fault.
- I am trying to escape southern California by driving my motorcycle through swarms of midges and they fill my mouth.
- In my dream, I need to do laundry. (It's like life!)
- I am hiding under my grandfather's desk while a woman in a wheelchair tries to buy lightbulbs from me. She then executes some kind of desperate attempt to fix a sink that ends with her entire body covered in slime.
- Faith in Buffy's body comes to my room, searches through my drawers. When she tries to leave, I lock the door and tell her we need to have a little talk. I am wearing a magical necklace--in fabulous macrame!
People's icons are sometimes mesmerizing, especially barkley's Halloween one, which is apparently an image of small ghost puppies. And I love Herself's new Spike--I can't stop wanting to play with his hair, his skin is so squeaky-clean he appears to have become a Very Special Ken doll, and overall he looks, like, forty percent more Swedish than usual.
I am groggy and disoriented. Spike and Xander are holed up in a one-room apartment in one of the NYC boroughs, Queens maybe, and Spike is trying to decide if he can keep his white hat on over his devil horns.
Meanwhile, Deb has written a stunning Snape/Harry story that is dark. And also a bit dark. Also? Kind of dark. *sniffle* But it's also wonderful, and stands out as more matter-of-factly plausible than many other S/H stories I've read, and Snape! Snape! With the Snapeness! And...sniffle.
Also, I seem to be getting all of "Serena's" spam. Is e-mail like postal mail? I feel very concerned that I have misreceived her notices and not forwarded them on. Should I try to find this "Serena" and make sure she gets her offers of government grants and Sildenafil Citrate?
...slowly tries to claw self upright from deep kittenish well of grogginess...