I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!
It's been a little over a month since I've had a drink. One foot...in front of...the other. "One day at a time."
S., where are you? (She whined.) Answer your phone, beyotch. Are you coming over tonight or am I going to go watch The Hulk? Which I didn't intend to see--terrible, no-good, very bad trailer--until the reviews started interesting me in it. Even the negative ones.
The smell of the ocean seems to be coming right in through my plate-glass window. I know it's the ventilation system, but still.
Must. Get. Out. Of here.
And arghhhhhhhh. All my content was just scrubbed and won't be live on the web site until Friday.
Random facts about me:
- I actually like most songs on George Michael's "Listen Without Prejudice, Vol. 1."
- I watched Tootsie last night.
- I am thinking of seeing whether my deathtrap car will make it to Issaquah for Krispy Kreme donuts.
- I wish I owned a cell phone.
- I don't know what I want for dinner.
- I am going in!sane!
That's it. I'm going home.